Dubai Shopping Tour
More than enough of an attraction for you to drag yourself all the way to the Middle East.
Why should you book this Dubai Shopping tour with us?
- The true shoppers can only understand the value and significance of this tour across the city. So, take this tour if you consider yourself true to your shopping skills.
- If your mantra is shop till you drop, we are the best people for you to contact in the whole of Middle East.
- This is going to be a dream turned into reality where you can make a great good bargain by buying only tax-free goods.
Dubai Shopping Tour information:
The dream city houses the largest mall ever made in the history of this world that should be more than enough of an attraction for you to drag yourself all the way to the Middle East. For your convenience in respect of conversing with people, you will be accompanied by an English speaking expert who will walk you through this mall too.
In addition to the largest one in the world, there are also various others that are sure to interest to for each of them has a different set of bargains to offer to you. These lucrative deals are offered at all times on leading brands, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Hermes, Valentino, Cartier, Ferragamo, and many more.
So, dear shopaholic, this is your chance to visit the Al Fahidi Street that is famous for all kinds of electronics, audio-video systems, TV systems, home appliances and photographic equipment. The biggest attraction here is that all of these are available at affordable prices. This is also your chance to visit the textiles at Naif Souk and the celebrated Gold Souk in the ‘City of Gold’.
P.S: If you are a true shopper, you don’t need any advice in respect of haggling.
The schedule of your tour:
- This tour, in the interests of our customers and tourists runs daily in Dubai and takes approximately four hours of your time, making it even more feasible. It starts at 0930h (09:30am). We will pick you up from your hotel itself from the lobby that will be our meeting and starting point.
- Kindly make it a point to contact your local operator and inform him/her about your stay and your place of stay. If you are unable to ascertain the same or in any way are unsure of it, please let the local activity operator help you out. But you must inform him at least 48 hours prior to tour. You will be driven by our driver who will be at your service for driving you around the city.
- The city houses celebrated shopping malls such as Deira City Centre, Burjuman, Mercato, Wafi City, or Ibn Batuta Mall. The luxury of finding everything under a single roof is still something that we shoppers appreciate and the variety of choices along with reasonable prices only make it a cherry on top of the cake.
- Apart from the modern malls, you will also get a chance to visit the traditional markets of Dubai. This city houses the best Gold selling market in the world at retail prices.
- There is also a Perfume Souk that has the best of fragrances and aromas for you. It is a must have and don’t miss out on a chance to add some perfume from Dubai to your collection.
- Another highlight of this tour is going to be Spices Souk. The Middle East is ever popular for the taste of various dishes and food due to the use of spices therein. Choose what suits your taste and take the taste of the city with you back home.
- If you have visited all of the above, you won’t be doing justice to the Antique Market that is the most ideal place to buy pots, Arabian chests, daggers, Bedu jewelry and carvings at extremely reasonable prices.
- Well-known for its textiles and silk, we will take you to the Cosmos Lane in Bur Dubai or the streets of Satwa where you will find a huge array to choose from at very low prices.
This will mark the end of your remarkable journey with us. We have facilities for dropping you back to the Hotel unless, of course, you wish to stay and explore the place on your own.
Local Safari Tours in Dubai
Morning Desert Safari Tour Includes: Photography is allowed in the desert safari, and if you would like to photograph local women it is a good approach to seek permission before taking photograph. .In addition, photography of government buildings or military installations is strictly prohibited.
To get the details, click here.