Cheapest Desert Safari Deals and offers
Desert Safari Dubai (2022)
Dubai desert safari July – 2022, Evening Desert safari with BBQ dinner
150 AED per person and 120 AED per children below 6 years old
Private car with below package will cost 1200 AED only
what is included in evening sunset desert safari package?
Pickup and drop off (to and from your location)
Pickup time 3 PM and drop off time 9 PM
Pickup by Toyota land cruiser (4×4)
Dune driving in red sand dunes (Al Hebab)
Many stop for pictures
Amazing sunset view
Bedouin desert camp welcome with Arabic coffee and dates
Arabic dress for pictures
Delicious BBQ dinner
complimentary mineral water and soft drinks
Smoking water pipe
Carpet, Table , pillows
Enchanting Belly Dance performance, Tanoura folk dance, Fire shows etc.
Quad biking 400 CC (20 minutes driving)
- what is not included in this package?
Special smoking sheesha on the table (50 to 100 AED per sheesha)
souvenir pictures & shopping
Special henna (price per size)
VIP table and table services
Please call or WhatsApp to +971509875049 for more information and booking.
Do you like to go to the desert and take some pictures?
Do you like only Camel riding?
Do you like to see the sunrise in the desert ?
Call or WhatsApp to +971509875049
#1: Latest Travel Information for Tourists coming to Dubai
- It is compulsory for travelers entering Dubai to wear face masks as soon as they cross the borders.
- All travelers have to mandatorily fill in a Health Declaration Form as soon as they arrive.
- Travelers have to register all details in the COVID-19 DBX app.
- Tourists have to provide a negative COVID-19 test results (test should have been done within 96 hours before departure) on arrival. In case the test results are not produced, the tourists will have to mandatorily undergo the COVID-19 test on arrival.
- Tourists with a positive COVID-19 test result have to spend 14 days in quarantine on arrival in Dubai.
- The tourists will have to bear all the related costs of isolation and treatment pertaining to COVID-19 in Dubai.
Public transport facilities including taxis, buses, and Dubai Metro are operational for the convenience of the tourists.
These modes of transport run keeping in mind current social distancing norms, sanitation, and safety measures in place.
Our Travel Recommendations
The Government of Dubai has implemented all the safety norms to control the spread of COVID-19 for the safety of those visiting Dubai. Major tourist spots, restaurants, and entertainment venues have been reopened and are safe to visit. However, we recommend that visitors stick by all the rules of social distancing and wearing masks and personal hygiene to keep themselves and others safe during these times.
#2: Service Adjustments for Protection from COVID-19
As per the guidelines issued by DTCM Dubai for combating the spread of COVID-19, we have made the following service adjustments to ensure the safety of the tourists traveling to Dubai and our staff:
- Only a limited number of tourists will be allowed to travel in our vehicles as per the guidelines
- Operating timings as per guidelines prevalent in the city will be followed
- Social distancing norms will be implemented
- All equipment/vehicles/facilities will be sterilized after every use; all the vehicles are disinfected regularly employing high-pressure fogging using approved disinfectants
- Seating arrangements in our fleet are pre-assigned to ensure that social distancing norms are met
- High-contact areas such as door handles and arm-rests are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- We ensure the availability of hand sanitizers and wet tissues in all our vehicles at all times
- Food will be served only in disposable containers
- All our staff will wear masks and gloves and observe social distancing norms while on duty
- All our staff members will be subjected to temperature checks every day before the entry into their workplaces
- All the linen provided in the tents and during the tour are sterilized and properly packaged before use
- Campsites will be cleaned on a continuous basis and all tents are sanitized according to prevalent protocols using approved disinfectants before and after every use (for Overnight Safari)
- Contactless temperature checks will be carried out for every tourist before pickup and wherever required
- The tourist has to wear the mask at all times
In case you have any additional queries on our initiatives to ensure safety, health, and hygiene, we will only be too happy to share further information in this regard.
We promise the safest holiday experience in Dubai.
#3: Reasons to Book Your Desert Safari Experience with Us
- Licensed tour operators
- Best Price Guarantee
- Easy Booking Procedure
- Instant Booking through telephone, WhatsApp and email and Confirmation
- Top-class Facilities
- 24/7 Support (Chat, Mail, and WhatsApp)
- Multi-language Customer Support
- Best Deals and Packages
- Customized Desert Safari Packages
- Assured Satisfaction
#4: Why you should go on a Desert Safari in Dubai
As one of the most sought-after and popular experiences in Dubai, it is the only place in the world where you can feel powder-soft desert sand with your bare feet and hands, soak in the sun, involve in adventure sand sports such as dune bashing and sand-boarding and amply live the life of a Bedouin in the campsite.
Dreamy sunrises and sunsets coupled with authentic Arabic food are enough to make your Dubai holidays the most enjoyable one. With the bumpy camel ride and the stargazing experience on the bare desert sands, the Dubai Desert Safari experience should surely be an entry in your ‘experience bucket list’.
#5: Our Top-Selling Tours
This most sought-after tour has all the ingredients for an adventure like red-sand dune bashing, sand-boarding and quad-biking, sunset photography and not to forget a sumptuous BBQ dinner with accompanying Tanoura, Belly dance, or Fire Show.
This early morning safari comes with exquisite sunrise views from vantage points, photo opportunity, camel riding, dune bashing, and quad biking. Scrumptious breakfast at the campsite is something that you cannot afford to miss out on.
Private Desert Safari
For luxury, exclusivity, intimate, and unparalleled indulgent enjoyment in the form of a Classic Arabian welcome and true-to-life Bedouin cultural experience, small groups, couples, and families can choose the Private Desert Safari.
Overnight Desert Safari
With a chance to spend the night in the majestic Dubai desert coupled with star-gazing, luxury BBQ dinner, the Overnight Desert Safari promises you an out-of-the-world and thrilling experience. A great way to escape from everyday city life!
Together with enjoying the adventures of a desert safari, are you looking for VIP treatment to make exclusive memories? Get VIP seating for the dinner along with live performance of Belly Dance, Tanoura, or Fire Show!
Hatta Mountain Safari
The Hatta Mountain Safari allows you to enjoy the spectacular landscapes of the Hatta Sheikhdom’s Heritage Village aboard a luxury 4WD vehicle. The half-day trip is packed with adventure and fun-filled activities.
Ride across the desert-like the Nomadic Bedouins on the camelback, take time off to observe the desert flora and fauna, and take the most beautiful desert pictures to make your trip a memorable one.
Hot Air Balloon Safari
Soak in the aerial views of the Dubai desert while floating on a hot-air balloon in this must-do activity. You get to see endless red sand dunes, flora, and fauna interspersed with emerald-green oases.
Experience the thrills of the Dubai Deserts on an exclusive car driven by expert and licensed drivers-cum-guides. This unparalleled adrenaline rush that you experience as you break the sand dunes leaves you wanting for more.
#6: Best City Tours
Dubai Modern City Tour
A visit to the ‘Gem of the Gulf’ is never complete without soaking in the breathtaking views of the modern and glitzy Dubai Downtown. This city tour across the helps you absorb the heady experiences of the spirited city.
Local City Tour Dubai
Enjoy the panoramic views of the land and sea from Burj Khalifa and unleash your energies at the Ferrari World and Wild Wadi Water Park. Visit the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island and the exotic seven-star property of Hotel Atlantis.
Dubai Shopping Tour
Haggle at the Dubai spice markets and gawk at sparkly wares in gold souks. Visit the most glamorous malls for the best shopping experience. Enjoy a private tour of the best shopping stops in Dubai!
Dubai Evening City Tour
Drive around Central Dubai and Jumeirah in the evening with the fire dancing in your eyes. Admire the glitter of the Dubai night sky outlined with the illuminated Burj Al-Arab, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Marina.
Cruise down the Dubai Creek and enjoy the enchanting views of Bur and Deira Dubai. Or, you can opt for a romantic Dhow BBQ Dinner Cruise surrounded by the fascinating lights of the Dubai creek to the lilting tunes of soulful Arabian Music.
#7: Most Searched-for Adventure Activities
Buggy Riding/Quad Biking
Adventure enthusiasts can traverse the Arabian Desert dunes in powerful 1-/2-/4-seater buggies. With auto-gear boxes and 4WD systems, they are very easy to operate. You can also choose an open automatic quad bike for the ride of a lifetime.
If you are fond of off-roading, hit the massive sand dunes at Dubai on a 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser. This adrenaline-pumping activity is sure to keep your spirits up as you slip, slide and skid on the sand dunes.
Go solo for sandboarding in Dubai! Grab the board, walk up the massive sand dune, and just slide down. It is just about the safest sport and appropriate for all ages.
Saunter on the windswept desert sands on the back of a camel for an exhilarating experience like no other. These magnificent beasts will take you across the sands effortlessly while you observe the rare flora and fauna of the desert.
#8: Deals and Packages/Combos
Best Desert Safari Deals
Desert Safari Deal – Platinum
- 4 WD Pick-up from any spot and drop-back
- Special inclusions: ATV Bike and Horse Riding
- Inclusive of Dune Bashing and Camel Ride
- VIP Seating @ Campsite
- Free for children under 3 years
- Price per person – AED 250
Desert Safari Deal – Gold
- 4 WD Pick-up from and drop-back at Hotel
- Inclusive of Dune Bashing and Camel Ride
- Free for children under 3 years
- Price per person – AED 180
Desert Safari Deal – Silver
- Centralized pick-up and drop-back point
- Dune Bashing and Camel Ride on additional payment
- Free for children under 3 years
- Price per person – AED 120
- Hatta Mountain Safari and Dubai City Tour Package – AED 410
- Morning Desert Safari and Dubai Marina Cruise Package – AED 550
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi City Tour Package – AED 495
#9: Safari Details
- Pick-up and Drop-off in 4WD Land Cruiser from and to specified points (as per safari package deal)
- Welcome drink (Arabic Tea/Coffee), water, soft drinks
- Buffet Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian options)
- Dune Bashing (45 minutes)
- Sandboarding (45 minutes)
- Camel ride (20 minutes)
- Driver-cum-Guide for the entire desert safari
- Entertainment Show – Belly Dance/Tanoura/Fire Show/Egyptian Show (on special days) as per safari package deal
- Photography opportunities
- Henna Painting (limited)
- Sanitized Toilet facilities throughout the trip
- Visit to Camel Farm
- Alcoholic Beverages @ the Bar Counter
- Henna Painting (unlimited) – AED 50
- Quad Biking/ATV or Buggy Riding – AED 300
- Hubbly-Bubbly Shisha Smoking – AED 100
- Pictures with Arabic Clothes/Falcon – AED 50
- Horse Riding – AED 250
- Camel Safari – AED 150
- VIP Services – AED 200
Safari/Package Tour Timings
|Name of Safari||Pick-up Time||Drop-off Time|
|Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner||2.30 – 3.30 pm||9.00 – 9.30 pm|
|Morning Desert Safari||7.30 – 8.30 am||12.30 – 1.30 pm|
|Sunrise Desert Safari||4.00 – 4.30 am||9.00 – 9.30 am|
|Overnight Desert Safari||3.00 – 3.30 pm||8.00 – 8.30 am (next morning)|
|Desert Safari with BBQ Lunch||9.00 – 9.30 am||2.00 – 2.30 pm|
|Day Long Desert Safari||8.30 – 9.00 am||9.30 – 10.30 pm|
|Hatta Mountain Safari and Dubai City Tour Package||7.30 – 8.00 am||9.30 – 10.00 am (next morning)|
|Morning Desert Safari and Dubai Marina Package||7.30 – 8.00 am
7.00 – 7.30 pm
|11.00 – 12.00 noon
10.30 – 11.00 pm
|Dubai and Abu Dhabi City Tour Package||To be specified||7.00 – 7.30 pm|
Timings for Luxury Desert Safari, Camel Safari, Hot Air Balloon Safari, Hummer Desert Safari, VIP Desert Safari, and Private Desert Safari can be discussed and fixed accordingly.
Booking and Payment Methods
Booking a desert safari in Dubai is a simple and easy procedure on our website. All that you have to do is provide the following information:
- Name of the contact person:
- Your contact number (provide country code):
- Specify your pickup location
- Specify the number of guests for the safari
- Indicate the date of the safari
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Cash payment upon pickup allowed in rare cases
Please note that out payment gateway is encrypted and your money transfer to us will be 100% safe and secure. You can also find the ‘Book Now and Pay Later’ feature on our website.
Designated Pick-up Locations for the Dubai Desert Safari
- Day-2-Day Center Opp. City Center Deira
- Lulu Hypermarket – Al Barsha (Behind Emirates Mall)
- Spinney’s Supermarket (Adjacent to Burjuman Center)
- Dragon Mart 1 (Al Awir Rd.) Adnoc Gas Station
- City Center, Sharjah, Al Wahda Rd.
- Mega Mall, Sharjah (Nr. Immigration Office)
- Sahara Center (Nr Ramada Hotel)
- Nesto Supermarket (Opposite Kalba Fire Station)
#10: Do’s and Don’ts When visiting Dubai
Dubai has a unique culture and belief system. It is important for tourists to respect their traditions and laws to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
- Dubai is cosmopolitan and tolerant.
- In the Emirates Islam is a way of life and tourists are expected to be aware and sensitive of this fact.
- Only Non-Muslims are allowed to consume alcohol in licensed bars/restaurants/clubs, etc.
- You can be arrested if you are drunk in a public place.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed for individuals over 21 years of age.
- The UAE follows a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Even a residual amount of drugs or their consumption is strictly prohibited in the UAE. You may be charged and imprisoned if caught.
- The use of a mobile phone while driving is against the law.
- Speeding and lane-jumping are considered driving offenses.
- Smoking is prohibited in shopping malls, government areas, and offices, but is allowed in designated areas for the purpose.
- E-cigarettes/vaping is banned in the UAE and Dubai.
- Inappropriate dresses/clothes are best avoided.
- Transparent clothes, exposure of the knees or shoulders, offensive pictures/slogans on clothes are prohibited for both men and women.
- Dancing in public is not an approved activity and considered provocative.
- UAE is a safe country for women. However, it is recommended that they take basic precautions as always.
- Taking photos of women in the public without their permission is strictly prohibited.
- Open display of affection such as hugging or kissing is not tolerated.
- Spitting and use of aggressive behavior such as road rage can result in imprisonment.
Q #1: How to book a Desert Safari tour with us?
Ans. #1: You can make a call or WhatsApp us at ….. or …… You can also visit our site and click on the ‘Book Now’ button and thereafter forward the booking details via e-mail/WhatsApp for confirmation of the booking.
Q #2: Can we ask for special dish/dishes for lunch/dinner during the safari?
Ans. #2: We have an amazing spread of food for our guests during the safari. However, we are ready to entertain special food/menu change requests for large groups.
Q #3: Are the tour guides-cum-drivers trained to speak different languages?
Ans. #3: Our tour guides are professional and well-trained. They are trained to speak multiple languages. However, if you have specifications in this regard, you can let us know at the time of doing the booking and we will be only too glad to accommodate your request.
Q #4: What is Dubai’s currency? Can I carry traveler’s checks or credit cards?
Ans. #4: The currency in Dubai is the Dirham or AED. There are many ATMs in the city where you can withdraw money from. All the major international credit and debit cards are acceptable at shopping malls, hotels, and restaurants when you travel in the city.
Q #5: How can I buy a SIM card locally? Can I get Wi-Fi connectivity?
Ans. #5: Travellers can purchase pre-paid SIM cards easily for both local and international calls. SIM cards can be bought in different denominations at the airport itself. Dubai enjoys seamless Internet connectivity and a vast majority of the hotels, malls, and restaurants offer free Wi-Fi connectivity.